All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

  1. Today
  2. One sentence: too complicated. I'll put on a little better version if you want
  3. It would be a decent way, but sometimes, like say marked quits, he could just send 3 ships out just for fun and cause a buf unfair wealth distribution. There would need to be a cap rule on that.
  4. Ok, I was thinking of how after a while, there wasn’t any risk in any of the missions. You can 10 vs 30 and still win without any serious damage on your units, and I wanted to create something new, so I came up with this idea(though it really may not be that hard…..). I also wanted some more variety on your missions and everyone these days is so militarized that we need It would be called the Soladir( Don't Blame Me I’m Bad At Naming Things ) Nuclear Offensive. The Description would read: Intel from spies report that the heavily militarized rogue country, Soladir, has obtained weapon-grade uranium and began a nuclear weapons program. It also shows that one of its warheads is primed at (Your Nation Capital’s Name) and if it's launched, it would cause devastating damage. This needs to be stopped! You’ll need to destroy the missile silo and launch site. Expect heavy opposition. Now I know, this all sounds stupid and is terribly worded, probably because I didn’t have alot of time to think about it, so (constructive) criticism would be appreciated, even though I highly doubt @Stain would even consider making it an actual mission. The units are going to be 1 guaranteed Nuclear Missile Launch Station which has the statistics of: Nuclear Missile Launch Station Static HP: 550 DMG/STR: 0 ARMOR: 9 MANEUVER: 0 If you destroy it, all the other units will retreat and you will win. There will also be a 30% chance of getting a SAM(Surface-(to)-Air-Missile)System which has the statistics of: Surface to Air Missile System Static HP: 160 DMG/STR: 3 ARMOR: 4 MANEUVER: 0 Unit Trait: Strong against Air 14.75 firepower against Air units 9.25 armor against Air units 10.5 maneuver against Air units 50% less damage taken against Air units (note: it's the same pattern of lvl 9 mortar infantry) If sold on the market on a sale it would be regularly, discount not included 6420 Money 740 Metal 940 Construction Materials It Uses 1 metal, 14 money , 2 ammo, 1 fuel(maybe) The next is a 20% chance of a lvl 5 T-72 or Tank Destroyer(not sure yet) Then a 25% chance of a lvl 5 B-2 Spirit With a 5% chance of a lvl 5 Gear Sniper And a 5% chance of a lvl 5 UyZ UAV Engineer( though I don’t really think this one is right) And last is a 15% of a Fortified Bunker The average number of enemy units is 16. They are also lead by a Captain Now getting to the fun part! The Rewards! You get 2000 Money with 750 more for every tier you are above 5 ( so if you are tier 7 you get 3500 Money) 324 GP(dont know if GP rewards are fixed) 400 Uranium 814 Metal 1 SAM system There will be a 40% chance that you get a B-2 Spirit and then the other 60% is for Fortified Bunker so you’ll be guaranteed 1 Also The Same Applies to UyZ UAV Engineer (40%) and Gear Sniper( 60%) Strategy: I made it so that this is more of a Tunguski, GearHound, and UyZ combination but you will sustain some losses inevitably.
  5. Yesterday
  6. The display is broken. You can still buy food.
  7. What are you talking about?? the buy now price is 0
  8. The only "fun" in those, is that they dont use any ammo or fuel.
  9. Its a lot more fun to have protos. Games are for fun, aren't they?
  10. There is a good reason for that.
  11. it already takes too long
  12. Why? So that you can get them more quickly and get more of them?
  13. 12 hours would be more fair of a time
  14. I disagree. Making it easy to get several divisions of a unit that requires zero fuel, ammo and uranium in upkeep is not good. As a maximum of adjustment i think: - Change all travel times to 1 day for all the chapters - Remove the cap for how many of those missions you can do at the same time I do however think there are lots of other more important updates and features that needs attention before this one.
  15. =D
  16. So, I was thinking, getting a single proto at a time is a hassle. I'm attempting to get a full division of them, and using random contracts is very confusing. Each mission should get its own contract instead of consecutively needing to do them. In addition to this, (Since seeming that lowering all of their travel times to 1 hour or even none is extremely unlikely) completing the fifth mission should not give a prototype, but a give the player the ability to build them. In the form of a Recipe, It should be given, and can be used by every construction building. The cost should be 25,000 Money, 5k Metal, 100 uranium, 5k Building materials and 5k ammunition. Not only does it make it more ethical to do the mission, it overall improves and makes gameplay a great deal easier for those seeking prototypes.
  17. That behavior is exactly why you got banned within 30 minutes of me joining Unknown.
  18. Danish underground hiphop, epic
  19. @Stian. Can you please remove Unkn0wn from forum. He doesn't even have a nation, and he is harassing members.
  20. Welp. It's been a little more than 24 hours. Annnnd.... Yay. No change. Fuck it, can I get a staff on this? It's the investment amount that won't change no matter how I set it.
  21. Welp. It's been a little more than 24 hours. Annnnd.... Yay. No change. Fuck it, can I get a staff on this? It's the investment amount that won't change no matter how I set it.
  22. Well we will see
  23. good for you. As long as they don't act like you thats fine
  24. I have someone in there as a spy we share accounts. So I know what's going on
  1. Load more activity