Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fdas

Secret to getting more growth (new players should read this)

25 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2016 at 7:01 AM, fdas said:

Auto is less than max. A lot less.

But it changes the value depending on your food. It's handy 

Edit: Necro. My bad.

8 minutes ago, B.S.F.D said:

Does anyone have any tips regarding Greatness Points?

Don't even consider. Even Stian wants to get rid of the system, but difficulties are presented. 

I think its ridiculous that i seem to lose gp every time i collect from a factory. I would probably be in the 100,000s if that didn't happen.

16 minutes ago, B.S.F.D said:

I think its ridiculous that i seem to lose gp every time i collect from a factory. I would probably be in the 100,000s if that didn't happen.

If you don't collect resources when the factories are maxed, your production GP goes down.

6 minutes ago, vvv317 said:

If you don't collect resources when the factories are maxed, your production GP goes down.

that's a bug, but its true

I suggest that you get a lot of windmills, to get a lot of power (NOTE: this needs a lot of land). Your country needs a lot of power, and it is cheap. 

From power you can get cgs, something that would quickly become important. 

Also, build a military. Go and put mechanized and top-notch units in there so that you can actually compete with your rivals

Finally, colonise Westburg. Producing building materials can become a pain, not only because of the expense, but also because of the land requirements. Plants in Westburg kill both of these with one stone, because they allow the production of bms cheaply and easily. 

It isn't a bug. Thing about it this way. If you didn't collect your resources when it isn't full yet, you aren't getting the full production out of it, which is why everytime you collect it at full, your gp either goes up or at least stays the same. :P 

11 minutes ago, Wangatang said:

It isn't a bug. Thing about it this way. If you didn't collect your resources when it isn't full yet, you aren't getting the full production out of it, which is why everytime you collect it at full, your gp either goes up or at least stays the same. :P 

@Stian said it was before you were here, but we went around it. 

OLD NATIONS PLAYERS HATE HIM!

A player has recently found a way of getting population FAST! Without the need to wait long

click here to see 3 ways to get population QUICK!!!

6 hours ago, Jacob Grox said:

OLD NATIONS PLAYERS HATE HIM!

A player has recently found a way of getting population FAST! Without the need to wait long

click here to see 3 ways to get population QUICK!!!

Lol,

THE ONE WEIRD TRAINING PILL THAT HARD WORKING PEOPLE HATE

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO INSTA TRAIN YOU"RE TROOPS WITH THIS 1 WEIRD TRICK

*Inster Clickbait picture*

9 minutes ago, Spear said:

Lol,

THE ONE WEIRD TRAINING PILL THAT HARD WORKING PEOPLE HATE

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO INSTA TRAIN YOU"RE TROOPS WITH THIS 1 WEIRD TRICK

*Inster Clickbait picture*

I do have a trick to train troops. But I won't share that one.

How to get successful and stuff in nationsgame

Step 1: Start in Tind

Step 2: Sell Metal

Step 3: Import tons of food, don't focus on farms because you don't need them. Import power and CG's too, metal is just worth so much now... If I could get to Tier 8 in a month with an economy backed by metal when it only went for around 35 money per unit, 500 money per metal should get you quite far.

Step 4: Use the money you get to spam "Coast of a New Continent" cards when you start getting too much on an excess. Colonize Zaheria for the land, sell the Uranium and Ammo.

Somewhere between these steps, you should consider raiding some established players who have gone inactive. Military? You don't need it. Fortified bunkers should be good enough and if someone really wants to annex you, just let them. You really don't lose that much. 

Step Five: Join IU or some alliance you know won't get into any conflicts in the next 17 years (if the game is still up at that point) and stay there for the protection, but don't actually do anything for the alliance.

The Sixth Step: Once you get to Tier 10 or whatever the max is by the time you reach it, just start building hoards of resources and doing nothing while waiting for a "conflict" to occur.

Step-The-Seventh: Once you get rich enough, try to start a store or offer loans or something to further increase your wealth.

8-Ball: Once you get bored of all that, shitpost on the forums.

Step 9: Complain that nothing is happening.

Step 1010: construct additional pylons

Step B: Start a highly successful hairbrush manufacturing company.

<i>The step numbers don't matter unless they do matter.</i>

On 7/1/2016 at 10:43 PM, That Guy said:

How to get successful and stuff in nationsgame

Step 1: Start in Tind

Step 2: Sell Metal

Step 3: Import tons of food, don't focus on farms because you don't need them. Import power and CG's too, metal is just worth so much now... If I could get to Tier 8 in a month with an economy backed by metal when it only went for around 35 money per unit, 500 money per metal should get you quite far.

Step 4: Use the money you get to spam "Coast of a New Continent" cards when you start getting too much on an excess. Colonize Zaheria for the land, sell the Uranium and Ammo.

Somewhere between these steps, you should consider raiding some established players who have gone inactive. Military? You don't need it. Fortified bunkers should be good enough and if someone really wants to annex you, just let them. You really don't lose that much. 

Step Five: Join IU or some alliance you know won't get into any conflicts in the next 17 years (if the game is still up at that point) and stay there for the protection, but don't actually do anything for the alliance.

The Sixth Step: Once you get to Tier 10 or whatever the max is by the time you reach it, just start building hoards of resources and doing nothing while waiting for a "conflict" to occur.

Step-The-Seventh: Once you get rich enough, try to start a store or offer loans or something to further increase your wealth.

8-Ball: Once you get bored of all that, shitpost on the forums.

Step 9: Complain that nothing is happening.

Step 1010: construct additional pylons

Step B: Start a highly successful hairbrush manufacturing company.

<i>The step numbers don't matter unless they do matter.</i>

This is more or less what I'm doing, but with one minor change. Do the subtropic continent instead of Tind. The first week or so is much easier, all continents have exorbiant amounts of metal, your common building materials will mean that it will be easier to build 20 bauxite mines, and due to the prescence of ammo, another hyperdeflated rescource, in amounts much more vast than you could possibly use, you can eventually shift to ammo sales and you won't have to choose between selling and using your metal.