Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Imperator

How to keep your Alliance Active!

20 posts in this topic

I've seen recently people are having trouble getting their alliance to stay active since it summer break.

The funny thing is, it's not that hard! I want to share you tips so you can keep your alliance active for future interesting things that will happen after break.

Step 1: Make sure your members know they have a active leader or staff

Step 2: Push for goals in the alliance and motivate your members

Step 3: Keep your alliance interesting and fun so your members wont think of leaving

I could share more but its up to you yourself to keep your alliance a smooth well oiled machine.

To the members:

If your in the alliance and you feel like its dilapidating, report to your leader so they can make changes to improve the alliance. A alliance works best with everyone on board!

Thanks for reading this article!

-Typer57, President of NATO Republic

1 hour ago, Andreian_Union said:

Gee, this would be so helpful if anyone belived that my 'alliance' is actually capable of something and joined. *-*

Well nobody thought NATO Republic would be a big alliance. Also NATO Republic was one of the first major alliances without any ties from the Older Players, UN, or any Pre-Green war thing. If we can do than surely you can too!

Also Henry war is inevitable for everyone, it's only a matter of time before somebody triggers it

1 hour ago, Andreian_Union said:

Gee, this would be so helpful if anyone belived that my 'alliance' is actually capable of something and joined. *-*

Eh, maybe its because you only have 110k GP.

13 minutes ago, Spear said:

Eh, maybe its because you only have 110k GP.

Not true, I made NATO Republic on my second day of playing this game as a Tier 1 nation with less than 1k GP and I brought my alliance with help of staff to become one of the top in the leader boards. Sure its harder to begin but the pay off is better, since you will have the accomplishment of being a great alliance as well as being a self sufficient alliance with no ties with Pre-Green war stuff

In most games, the goal is to get your alliance to not be rolled. In Nations, the largest struggle is keeping people active because NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IN THIS GAME.

13 minutes ago, That Guy said:

In most games, the goal is to get your alliance to not be rolled. In Nations, the largest struggle is keeping people active because NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IN THIS GAME.

Lol that will end soon, don't worry ;)

6 minutes ago, Typer57 said:

Lol that will end soon, don't worry ;)

So NATO is gonna start a big war just to make the game more interesting :D:D ?

3 minutes ago, Samoht said:

So NATO is gonna start a big war just to make the game more interesting :D:D ?

Depends really, if the game is getting boring so much and something happens big as a result NATO might join in

Just now, Typer57 said:

Depends really, if the game is getting boring so much and something happens big as a result NATO might join in

I was actually speaking about starting something, not joining ;)

I do actually undetstand the players who are leaving.. 
The game is great (though it still needs some new features)... BUT nothing is happening. Nothing at all.

What if our alliances all start making alliances with other alliances. And we have a web of alliances among all the alliances. And then one troll from some small alliance attacks someone in a large alliance. The large alliances reacts disproportionately after being encouraged by another alliance which is their ally. The small alliance's ally then steps in to fight and then a world war starts.

29 minutes ago, fdas said:

What if our alliances all start making alliances with other alliances. And we have a web of alliances among all the alliances. And then one troll from some small alliance attacks someone in a large alliance. The large alliances reacts disproportionately after being encouraged by another alliance which is their ally. The small alliance's ally then steps in to fight and then a world war starts.

That's called a treaty web.

The dismantlement of the MEU/NPO/DW/League treaty web was one of the largest diplomatic undertakings of this game, and also probably made it super boring.

11 minutes ago, vvv317 said:

That's called a treaty web.

The dismantlement of the MEU/NPO/DW/League treaty web was one of the largest diplomatic undertakings of this game, and also probably made it super boring.

Okay, then we just need a few players who says "okay, fuck that" - and then goes mental :rolleyes:

All we need is a narcissistic, egocentric, tyrant to create a Warsaw Pact or CSTO. Having an impulsive radical at the head of a new alliance to rally against, should make things interesting.

We need a Radical communist to join the game and create a communist community by force. Then NATO can war and the game gets interesting

I have an idea

Have some other existential threat that rallies the community together

Step 1 to Step 3 my alliance had already done long time ago. We had had already achieved all goals and had nothing else better to do. The biggest mistake I've made for the alliance is the establishment of alliance forum and making it the main communication platform, which I was advised by experienced leaders of other alliances when I was very new.

And like what a few had had pointed out, this game is made such that war is very undesirable. Wars don't give you any profits, only waste your precious time and resources.