Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brunei

military
Military Structure

5 posts in this topic

¿¿¿ Military Structure ???

I have been rather confused at what the best way is to set up my divisions but also what to have in my Divisions.
What are the best infantry units or armored units and planes?
Should I separate the divisions into armoured, infantry, Air etc or mix them all together?

Hope someone can explain clearly with examples etc

Thanks

I'm guessing that you're new, so the best unit for you is probably Plump Tanks which you get from the daily missions that you may or may not have yet. The way you organize them is up to you, it may help to have support units like medics in divisions with units like infantry, but don't get repair trucks, they're a waste of metal and division space. The best units are GEARHOUND Pacifiers, but they use tons of resources, the best unit relative to how much it costs to keep is the GEARHOUND Prototype, but you have to complete special missions to get those and it takes forever. Neither of those units will be available to you for a while if you're new so I would get Plump Tanks or Mortar Infantry and level them up a little (I recommend Plump Tanks, and M2 Bradleys which are essentially the same thing). National Guards get a bonus when they're defending you so you may want them. Sorry if this isn't very helpful or what you had in mind, but it's mostly up to you.

I'm a semi-new player like you, my advice to you is: Buy 10 M2 Bradley's and form a division for them, then try to upgrade your barracks as high as you can, and then then recruit an Officer (it's under the military tab) and assign him to that division. Then start doing missions to level up your bradleys, but be careful, you don't want to lose any units, not even 1 (because then you'll need to recruit a new bradley to replace him and that unit will be behind the rest in XP gains/level). At first only do Common missions, but once your units at are level 3 you can start with some Uncommon or even rare. BUT always have a few hundred Funds and some Healing items ready (go to the Items tab to buy, you can buy Funds from the Resources tab) during battles so if one of your units gets very low in HP you can heal him before he dies.

10 hours ago, President of Dynin said:

I'm guessing that you're new, so the best unit for you is probably Plump Tanks which you get from the daily missions that you may or may not have yet. The way you organize them is up to you, it may help to have support units like medics in divisions with units like infantry, but don't get repair trucks, they're a waste of metal and division space. The best units are GEARHOUND Pacifiers, but they use tons of resources, the best unit relative to how much it costs to keep is the GEARHOUND Prototype, but you have to complete special missions to get those and it takes forever. Neither of those units will be available to you for a while if you're new so I would get Plump Tanks or Mortar Infantry and level them up a little (I recommend Plump Tanks, and M2 Bradleys which are essentially the same thing). National Guards get a bonus when they're defending you so you may want them. Sorry if this isn't very helpful or what you had in mind, but it's mostly up to you.

Thank you its very helpful :)

5 hours ago, Vejid said:

I'm a semi-new player like you, my advice to you is: Buy 10 M2 Bradley's and form a division for them, then try to upgrade your barracks as high as you can, and then then recruit an Officer (it's under the military tab) and assign him to that division. Then start doing missions to level up your bradleys, but be careful, you don't want to lose any units, not even 1 (because then you'll need to recruit a new bradley to replace him and that unit will be behind the rest in XP gains/level). At first only do Common missions, but once your units at are level 3 you can start with some Uncommon or even rare. BUT always have a few hundred Funds and some Healing items ready (go to the Items tab to buy, you can buy Funds from the Resources tab) during battles so if one of your units gets very low in HP you can heal him before he dies.

thank you, very helpful :)