xphade

How to Claim Land with Minimal Effort

8 posts in this topic

As a service to the community I've decided to assemble a list of currently inactive nations with no defenses - you can literally roll a single level 1 plump tank in there. This list will be updated as more land becomes available.

Q: How do I annex a nation?
A: Five wins, Diplomacy -> Demand peace -> Demand annexation.

Q: How long will this take?
A: Due to a bug you can only attack again once your division has returned home, so nine days for five wins and then a three day truce until you can declare war again.


Tier 9
Belgenkia (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Belgenkia/)
New Avalon (https://nationsgame.net/nation/New+Avalon/)

Tier 8
ALPHA EMPIRE (https://nationsgame.net/nation/ALPHA+EMPIRE+/)
Hacktopia (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Hacktopia/)
Razer (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Razer/)
Roth (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Roth/)
Savoyard (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Savoyard/)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Food Inc said:

Nice initiative. 

This is outdated... travel times are now 12 hours. Also, I think Stian fixed that bug (you had to wait for your division to return home before sending another one, when you didn't find opposition)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zultron said:

This is outdated... travel times are now 12 hours. Also, I think Stian fixed that bug (you had to wait for your division to return home before sending another one, when you didn't find opposition)

It was fixed. I have inbox messages to prove that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lolololo its funny because this and expanding borders/expro/colonization are the ONLY ways to claim more land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walrai said:

lolololo its funny because this and expanding borders/expro/colonization are the ONLY ways to claim more land.

  I don't know why you say only. I think that's a good amount of ways tbqh, though the scaling is a bit retarded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:56 PM, ZathusTheMageV said:

lolololo its funny because this and expanding borders/expro/colonization are the ONLY ways to claim more land.

You can also get land from missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:47 AM, xphade said:

As a service to the community I've decided to assemble a list of currently inactive nations with no defenses - you can literally roll a single level 1 plump tank in there. This list will be updated as more land becomes available.

Q: How do I annex a nation?
A: Five wins, Diplomacy -> Demand peace -> Demand annexation.

Q: How long will this take?
A: Due to a bug you can only attack again once your division has returned home, so nine days for five wins and then a three day truce until you can declare war again.


Tier 9
Belgenkia (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Belgenkia/)
New Avalon (https://nationsgame.net/nation/New+Avalon/)

Tier 8
ALPHA EMPIRE (https://nationsgame.net/nation/ALPHA+EMPIRE+/)
Hacktopia (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Hacktopia/)
Razer (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Razer/)
Roth (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Roth/)
Savoyard (https://nationsgame.net/nation/Savoyard/)

 

 

I know that Alpha Empire is banned and left the community for having multiple accounts. I don't think you can declare war on a banned nation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now