Mountain Man

Happy Citizens

10 posts in this topic

Can't seem to keep my ungrateful citizens happy which leaves me broke and that is seriously slowing down my growth, any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Mountain Man said:

What do you do about stagnation?

Your population will not simply grow once you turned zero in customs.

On October 29, 2016 at 5:10 AM, Mountain Man said:

Can't seem to keep my ungrateful citizens happy which leaves me broke and that is seriously slowing down my growth, any suggestions?

Make sure you have enough food, power, and consumer goods for your citizens. Expand borders then get more factories depends when you cleared lands. You can also get from market or messaging other nations to buy/order food, power and consumer goods (if you have enough money).

Thank you, I need to expand, power is my most limiting factor, I have 6 power plants, 3 hydro, and 20 windmills, still ain't enough

Power has been the main limiting factor in my limited experience as well. Seems like in the very early game there aren't all that many ways to produce it and you end up needing to spend a good chunk of it on getting consumer goods and building materials. 

Don't you need cleared land free for your urban areas to increase? If so you could use a lumberjack or miner to clear some space.

On 5/5/2017 at 4:01 AM, Stian said:

Granitt is a mighty producer of power. Always great deals! Huge deals! Magnificent deals!

May I point out you responded to a dead thread. No hate. Just saying 3 posts ago it was in November. LOL. back in the 1.0 days