Nations - Official Forums
Stian

Tier 11 – Patch v0.14

Time to announce a new tier update! And it's a tier update that will expand upon the gear functionality, making it a core asset of your war industry.

Tier 11 will introduce craftable and tradable gear.

Tentative feature list:

• Choose one “factory” to build that allows you to craft one specific type of gear

• Infantry Weapons

• Body Armor

• Crew

• etc...

• Gear is crafted using recipes that require a mix of produced and natural resources

• Simple recipes can be bought as items, but more advanced and rare recipes drop as loot and mission rewards

• Gear will be tradeable on a new gear marketplace

• Recipes will also be tradeable

• Natural resources will also be tradable

Hope you look forward to this update! A release date is not set, but hopefully before christmas.

8 minutes ago, fdas said:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo

Are loot tokens still useful?

Definitely!

Recipes will drop from loot crates, and crafted gear will cost a fair bit to produce.

1 hour ago, Stian said:

Time to announce a new tier update! And it's a tier update that will expand upon the gear functionality, making it a core asset of your war industry.

Tentative feature list:

• Choose one “factory” to build that allows you to craft one specific type of gear

• Infantry Weapons

• Body Armor

• Crew

• etc...

• Gear is crafted using recipes that require a mix of produced and natural resources

• Simple recipes can be bought as items, but more advanced and rare recipes drop as loot and mission rewards

Hope you look forward to this update! A release date is not set, but hopefully before christmas.

This is a good news. But, some players still reporting this error: "https://nationsgame.net/?at=battle&battle_id=0" (include me). @Stianhope you fix it comprehensively, not fix one by one, so the error will not happen again.

1 hour ago, Stian said:

Tentative feature list:

• Infantry Weapons

• Body Armor

• Crew

• etc...

Thats really a good news!

39 minutes ago, henryfekok said:

This is a good news. But, some players still reporting this error: "https://nationsgame.net/?at=battle&battle_id=0" (include me). @Stianhope you fix it comprehensively, not fix one by one, so the error will not happen again.

This is filed under the "misc bug fixes" part of the feature list ;)

44 minutes ago, Stian said:

Those yetis may soon appear useful.

Skjermbilde 2016-10-31 kl. 14.34.55.png

Hope building material used at higher tier because I don't know what is BM usage after all factories upgraded at tier 9. I see that only 1 factory can upgraded at tier next tier (tier 10).

2 minutes ago, henryfekok said:

Hope building material used at higher tier because I don't know what is BM usage after all factories upgraded at tier 9. I see that only 1 factory can upgraded at tier next tier (tier 10).

The plan is that the different equipment types will require different resources, so that you should pick "crafting path" based on the natural resources you have available, but making every gear item require building materials to craft is a very good idea.

3 minutes ago, henryfekok said:

Metal again. Lol. It will be annoyed until we can disband many same units in one click.

Infantry weapons will not require metal to craft. These are just placeholder stats ;)

Edit: will most likely not require metal to craft

2 minutes ago, Stian said:

The plan is that the different equipment types will require different resources, so that you should pick "crafting path" based on the natural resources you have available, but making every gear item require building materials to craft is a very good idea.

1 minute ago, Stian said:

Infantry weapons will not require metal to craft. These are just placeholder stats ;)

Great! And the last thing is I hope much more money required. The amount of money can't be compared with resources since I tier 9. Too much money unused.

Gear, recipes and natural resources will be tradeable is very good news.

Next time I hope you looking at possibility about "mercenary".

6 hours ago, Stian said:

Tentative feature list:

• Infantry Weapons

• Body Armor

• Crew

• etc...

Awesome!

7 hours ago, Stian said:

Tentative feature list:

• Infantry Weapons

• Body Armor

• Crew

• etc...

Cool

Is there going to be a way to salvage units quickly? Right now half my income is going into T-72 upkeep an it lags a looooot when I open up my unit tab.