Vaktus

Iron in need

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm in Zaheria, I spent hundreds of coins on buying tier 2 geologists and I couldn't expand without iron. Please help, I couldn't find any iron.

Thanks,

Vaktus

On 1/21/2017 at 4:38 PM, Vaktus said:

Hello,

I'm in Zaheria, I spent hundreds of coins on buying tier 2 geologists and I couldn't expand without iron. Please help, I couldn't find any iron.

Thanks,

Vaktus

Glory 2 vaktovia!1211!1!

It's funny how only you and I will understand where that's from. You will need to either establish a colony on Tind using a Colonist and then the Tier 2 Geologists, simply construct additional bauxite mines and/or perhaps you could find some connections to other potential trade partner nations - and this forum is a great place in which to do so. Find an active alliance, reach out to people, propose offers and don't be afraid to negotiate. But be careful with your metal expenditure as this resource is among the resources of most value as of now. 

On 05.02.2017 at 8:40 AM, Vaktus said:

You also know VAK?

I participated in VAC for 4 months during Vaktus' long absence.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, GenGin said:

Glory 2 vaktovia!1211!1!

It's funny how only you and I will understand where that's from. You will need to either establish a colony on Tind using a Colonist and then the Tier 2 Geologists, simply construct additional bauxite mines and/or perhaps you could find some connections to other potential trade partner nations - and this forum is a great place in which to do so. Find an active alliance, reach out to people, propose offers and don't be afraid to negotiate. But be careful with your metal expenditure as this resource is among the resources of most value as of now. 

I think you guys are a bit foolish, are you sure he have enough resources or the tier to buy it?

1 minute ago, LOLSON said:

I think you guys are a bit foolish, are you sure he have enough resources or the tier to buy it?

I don't see anything foolish in asking others for advice and/or assistance, neither do I see anything foolish in granting it to those who do. Whether or not we have the sufficient resources is of no matter now, we will all start from scratch once more in a month's time.

Still,

58 minutes ago, GenGin said:

I don't see anything foolish in asking others for advice and/or assistance, neither do I see anything foolish in granting it to those who do. Whether or not we have the sufficient resources is of no matter now, we will all start from scratch once more in a month's time.

( Oh I fucked up), anyway, give him better ones, like using the expand borders, or just ask for some during his early development. ( Just search for like, any metals)

You could also wait a bit and finally be able to do land expropriation as it only costs money. Don't rely on it too much and also don't use too many at once. I tried it and I got very little money from tax.