Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Grox

To the person(s) making multi accounts...

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hmph) said:

I dont wan your opinion Feminist lesbian SCUM I want @Stian response

Trent you in my world are useless :)  

I just got cancer

Oh, KIA, @, whatever your name is: whatever you pasted from the internet: the type of fraud we've done from the list is house rental or work from home. As soon as I get home I'll start drafting the act, you're in deep trouble. Just hope you're not an adult right now.

I got cancer just from looking at that stupid multi-accounts kid's comment

Add-on:

1. Gaining unauthorised access to user account is an offence, known as hacking18 U.S. Code § 1030
  2. Creating multiple profiles/using hacked account to communicate, is impersonation18 U.S. Code § 1028A (or maybe defamation too)

The ones I mentioned above isn't from educational blog or anything. It's a clear law of the United States. (these laws are quite basic, likely exist in Norway but under different chapters and sections.)

I'm not scaring or making baseless claims, but hacking, is legally defined as unauthorised access. It's not necessarily to be the cool images you see on Google when you type "Anonymous". It's as simple as that -- unauthorised access.

On 1/26/2017 at 6:20 PM, Jacob Grox said:

And threatening to DDOS a server outside of your nation, hack certain individuals in this community, constantly harassing the moderation team and your fellow users, breaking rules, causing chaos, abusing the game's systems: You've gone too far.

This is no longer a matter of you being perma-banned, that's been settled. Your recent actions however are not only breaking the game's rules, but they are also illegal, and we will be forced to take legal action if you do not cease all activities on this forum right now. We've had enough, and if you're polite enough you will not be getting any really, really bad repercussions in real life

This is your last chance.

Yes

OML just watching all this bullsh*t this person or these people are saying is plain cancer. Simple. This is not any jack about cyber bullying, you have come to nationsgame and with that you have agreed with its terms which means if you do not follow, we have every right to inflict whatever punishment that is within our(we are a united front) power.

11 minutes ago, candylantis said:

OML just watching all this bullsh*t this person or these people are saying is plain cancer. Simple. This is not any jack about cyber bullying, you have come to nationsgame and with that you have agreed with its terms which means if you do not follow, we have every right to inflict whatever punishment that is within our(we are a united front) power.

Who is this guy?