Forfeillen

How do i MAKE money in Nations

7 posts in this topic

Im new in this game and i started to like this game so much, its rather fun for me

But i got a big problem....

How do i MAKE money in Nations?

I explore the game, and the only thing i know to make money is from tax interests..

Explain me please. Thank you

(Explain me in an easy english word cause i speak english but not very well, thank you)

Hi @Forfeillen .

You only get money from taxes (based on your population number), and from tax interests (Which also are determined by population).

Just to let you know in case you havent seen it:

- The game will "soon" have a complete reset, and a major update will be released at the same time = Brand new start, and a different but better game.

thank you very much @Samoht

thanks for the news too, because everybody keeps talkin about the reset..

So.. The complete reset will reset everything?? So we all have to start all over again?? 

Just now, Forfeillen said:

thank you very much @Samoht

thanks for the news too, because everybody keeps talkin about the reset..

So.. The complete reset will reset everything?? So we all have to start all over again?? 

Yes. We will all start from scratch.

The new update contains so many things that i dont even want to list them, as it would take some time.

The estimated time for the reset is March/april.

Ahhh i see....

I would like a DRD (Diplomatic Relationship Demande) with you, maybe we can be a great partner, i am relly in need of power/electricity...

I also want to ask i have 1070 foods but the color of the number is red. Why? Is that because i need more food??? 

@Samoht

Screenshot_20170218-212717.png

1 hour ago, Forfeillen said:

Ahhh i see....

I would like a DRD (Diplomatic Relationship Demande) with you, maybe we can be a great partner, i am relly in need of power/electricity...

I also want to ask i have 1070 foods but the color of the number is red. Why? Is that because i need more food??? 

@Samoht

Screenshot_20170218-212717.png

Youre more than welcome to msg me here, or in PM (Ingame) if you need help with anything.

The red numbers indicates that you are losing  X amount of that resource every hour (pr turn).

So you should calculate if you produce enoug pr day, to make up for the losses. If not, produce more or import (:

On 18.02.2017 at 10:30 PM, Forfeillen said:

Ahhh i see....

If you would like I can donate 'some' power to you to start up with. Just simply send over a link to your nation or tell me its name. You might as well get used to the basics of the game before the reset takes place and things get real, and to do so will require quite a quanity of the stuff.

Your food is in the red, because your population's consumption of this particular resource outsizes its production. Contrastingly to your money which is in the green as you are receiving more of it per turn than it is being used by your population. The best solution is to construct more farms, as many as you can. The laerger your population, the greater the demand for every resource - with food being of no exception.

coat of arms white backtground.png