Nations - Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
candylantis

Trade Help

Alright, my nation's economy is not doing so well, i can't seem to find enough income in my taxes and tax interest, and despite being able to fetch high prices for kingwood, apple trees, unicorn grass, grapevines, herbs, oak trees, and hops, I still don't have enough, and in fact, i'm already running short on these supplies and i'm having to tap into my other resources that are required in factories to keep my stockpile from being depleted so quickly.  Well, if I tell you how many money I actually have(legion players, don't tell anyone), you'll think its fine, but i calculated i need $34000 to get a lvl 4 barracks for mortar infantry(i've never invested in my military really)for Ace Of Spades mission which i really can't afford so what can i really do? Any tips? Help? :( :unsure:

The easy way out is to grow your population which brings extra income to the fore. Likely that you've build so many factories that your population is unable to provide enough manpower to support it right now. 

ace of spades is a pretty bad mission, it only gives funds, and once you get to a certain level (being fixed) it gives less than foreign affairs. Shoot to be able to do better missions such as dul al kadir convoy interception where you can get tanks (which are useless just disband them) which gives a lot of metal, and mystery box which can potentially yield good rewards.

Agreed, the Ace of Spades mission is pretty unrewarding for its difficulty and like Temperate Terrorists doesn't scale to tier which makes it less and less valuable - as of right now, Foreign Affairs gives me ~1300 funds and AoS gives me 1000. 

On 7/15/2017 at 0:11 PM, Tulipia said:

The easy way out is to grow your population which brings extra income to the fore. Likely that you've build so many factories that your population is unable to provide enough manpower to support it right now. 

I know but i have a hard time mustering enough consumer goods which i need to continuously buy expand borders to support my other stuff.