Par

How is the cost of expand borders calculated?

Question

As the title, @Stian? At least I know that colonist cost 10* than expand.

22 answers to this question

Its calculated by its defualt price, There is no other prices unless a sale occurs.

Then what is the default price xd but I think it's around 24 hours of your net income. My 24 hr net is 29400, and my expand costs 28088.

1 hour ago, Par said:

Then what is the default price xd but I think it's around 24 hours of your net income. My 24 hr net is 29400, and my expand costs 28088.

It isnt, Take a screenshot of it and post it here, I think your reading it slightly wrong.

What screenshot? The screenshot of the price of expand borders?

Don't forget to add base price to what you think is your income worth. Also, equalize your hap tax with your base tax to simulate a 0 hap base. This will find the pop to EB/LE/Col ratio+Base. Therefore if R = rough ratio then R(-/+)(hap offset)=Price.

Is colonists worth it?????Does it give land from all continents>>?????

Colonist works the same way as expand borders.
- The difference is that you get to pick which continent you are getting land from.

Is it worth it: Well i personally think the price is too high at the moment.

Which one do you think is good for san sebastian, like which continent should i go to?

4 hours ago, candylantis said:

Which one do you think is good for san sebastian, like which continent should i go to?

bit of a waste of money, but it entirely depends on what resource you consistently need more of.  There is no fundamental 'this is good for colonists' continent 

15 hours ago, candylantis said:

SS should go zaheria or Westberg depends on what you want, oil or unicorn grass. Tind isn't a good one, metal is easy to get using TT.

16 hours ago, ZathusTheMageV said:

Amarino I firmly believe is the best, but whatever you believe is right for you :)

It depends on the continent your capital is. Why would I pay 10 times more when I'm in Amarino xd