Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazzy

Changing Loot Crates

3 posts in this topic

Problem: Loot crates are currently categorized by which type of unit can use them (Static Crate, Infantry Crate, Air Crate). However, there are certain types of equipment that can be used by multiple units which can lead to confusion.

Solution: Categorize loot crates by Equipment type, not unit type (Ammunition crate, Accessory Crate, Crew crate).

Yes, I understand Stian is busy finishing the next update and will then be reading SamohT's notes.

12 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

Problem: Loot crates are currently categorized by which type of unit can use them (Static Crate, Infantry Crate, Air Crate). However, there are certain types of equipment that can be used by multiple units which can lead to confusion.

Solution: Categorize loot crates by Equipment type, not unit type (Ammunition crate, Accessory Crate, Crew crate).

Yes, I understand Stian is busy finishing the next update and will then be reading SamohT's notes.

You are absolutely correct! :) (That you will be reading my "notes")

I actually think you have a point. 
- I would rather though, that he just added the "missing" categories instead, as it would be too easy to get the specific type of item you need if you can pick exactly that type you want.

Wait there is only 8 types right? The battle juice, Body armor, Infantry Weapon,  which is also inclusive for special forces, and armor uses Heavy accessory, crew, and engine. Air uses engine and heavy like armor but also use ammunition, and static use ammo crew and heavy accessory.