Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sherlock221B

POUN IS BACK

15 posts in this topic

Dear World Of Nations,

I would like to announce that Post Oak United Nations has returned from the grave. We are back and we need people to rebuild our once great power and legacy. Right now, we only have theSummit, Gabsaviser, and a few others in our alliance. Together, yes we can make POUN great again (mixture of Obama and Trump). Please at least consider joining our great alliance!

Sincerely,

POUN

8 hours ago, Sherlock221B said:

Dear World Of Nations,

I would like to announce that Post Oak United Nations has returned from the grave. We are back and we need people to rebuild our once great power and legacy. Right now, we only have theSummit, Gabsaviser, and a few others in our alliance. Together, yes we can make POUN great again (mixture of Obama and Trump). Please at least consider joining our great alliance!

Sincerely,

POUN

YEESSSSSS POUNNNNNN btw what's your Nation?

8 hours ago, Kawaki said:

Trash

YOU SHUT UP AND STOP HIDING COME AND SOLO WITH ME

10 hours ago, Kawaki said:

How am I hiding?

Get out of any alliances. That's how you don't hide. And I believe your siege is fixed

1 hour ago, Par said:

Get out of any alliances. That's how you don't hide. And I believe your siege is fixed

I will once you quit leeching off of fatboy

Post Oak United Nations is back? Oh, it's been a while. I should probably visit the Post Oak School while i'm at it in the future.

ef6e289f6f1525dc8f846cd2052d9.jpg

6 hours ago, Kawaki said:

I will once you quit leeching off of fatboy

He does not have any defend troop on me. No one has, except a team of lv4 infantries.

On 10/21/2017 at 8:56 PM, Fegelein said:

Post Oak United Nations is back? Oh, it's been a while. I should probably visit the Post Oak School while i'm at it in the future.

Hell yeah. 

On 10/21/2017 at 0:35 AM, Par said:

YEESSSSSS POUNNNNNN btw what's your Nation?

It's RealDonaldTrump, as I couldn't think of anything else at the time. I hope to either see you there or see your name at the top of the leaderboard (which is already pretty much there)!

On 10/21/2017 at 8:56 PM, Fegelein said:

Yep, but I'm glad you didn't come in August, as that was pretty bad for us (and the city in general)...