Nations - Official Forums
Fegelein

Projects, Projects, Projects

The Incan Republic demands the total unconditional surrender of the Alon Order and annexation by the Alon Republic.

Wargame:qiming i should tell you something before I reunited the Cuban empire I was friends with Lildawg and I know his family I know they will never stop fighting but I think I have a plan they are going to bury Lildawg properly I will send a gift to his sister and I will have her open it to show a picture showing me and him as well as Venice and have her put it with Lildawg and we will search for her older brother and reunite them together hopefully before the funeral is over.

(OoR (out of roleplay) I will wait till I see Alon to ask him a question during school because i thought of something from his post in plans for new Alon because if you look to where Venice is saying  

Venice: “Hmm.....  Interesting thought, isn’t it.  Your own younger brother, causing a split in the family, trying to end their own father’s work, even causing my older brother to leave and pursue communist ideals......”   this has me thinking about the things I bolded)

OoR (out of roleplay): I was talking about it out of roleplay plus look at older brother and communist ideals I am communist in every roleplay unless I do a roleplay with a civil war that has me a little suspicious about that I will be surprised if the “older brother” is me in the rp but I don’t think it is me I will just check to make sure.

OoR: I think I'll have the Cuzco, Graidmimgvom, and Erutan carry over to every roleplay as well as the IAF, IAI, and the rest of the GIN models (I-12, I-18, ER-1, etc.)

The Incan forces have quarantined all the major cities of the Alon Order. SAGS (See Incan military in Orderreich) are attempting to find and destroy guerilla fighters, but are failing. The war is about to get brutal.

Incan forces siege the palace of the leader of the Alon Order. Assaults against Alonian troops occur every hour. Bombs strike government buildings every 10 minutes. Incan soldiers are around every corner. Workers in rebellion march down the streets, pounding at the government buildings. Free Alon! posters adorn the building's walls. The city of Chigo is on fire. Citizens are being evacuated to the IR. Mesp-Kakus strike the buildings. They are in crumbling shape. Surface-to-air missiles strike down Alon Order planes. 

The workers and citizens of the Alon Order raise their pickaxes and charge at the walls of the Alon Order government buildings. Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and...

7 minutes ago, candylantis said:

OoR: Is getting boring, I would like to invade the Cuban Empire!

Ne

Oor: What is so boring about armies literally grinding each other?

3 minutes ago, Alon said:

Oor: What is so boring about armies literally grinding each other?

because it IS all grinding, it's nothing like a real war, because everyone basically has unlimited resources, and there are no decisive actions, just we have lots of troops, they died, turns out we have more troops and tanks, they died, welp, lets send in everything to push them finally out, "dies", nope, i'm wargaming I can hold off a million soldiers and kill them all! You see what I mean? I mean we should establish some real rules and set up some realistic boundaries. Perhaps we should start capping these unrealistic numbers and assign everyone a real army a d allow them to slowly build it up but not just have infinite resources and factory power. The invasion also got a little out of hand too.....

OoR that is because with my character wargame he is an elite commando and the resource thing is not infinite we just produce quickly plus when my country it was getting invaded ammo was low 

On 1/15/2018 at 1:23 PM, Qiming said:

The workers and citizens of the Alon Order raise their pickaxes and charge at the walls of the Alon Order government buildings. Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and...

OoR why would there be legitimate citizens of a terrorist group?