Nations - Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soldier 76

On the subject of rulebreaking.

Most of you know that @Samoht  has revealed that I have, 2 times, logged into Kawaki's account. This is true, but it is not all. Here is a full report on what happened, and what I have done to try and correct my mistake. 

1: Motive. After Kawaki, aka KIA, ETC(I can prove this to you if you would like) I despaired as I knew that I now did not know what nation he was using, and because I no longer had SamohT backing me, (as he had refused to ban him when I proved that he was KIA) (I also have proof of this) I remembered I still knew the password used for the KUA account, and decided to try it out on the Kawaki account to see if he still used the password. I figured, this might make up for loosing Mod support. So I tried it, and it worked! So I put this in a discord made to combat him:image.png?width=500&height=339

I did not, at this time, even think of the possibility that it might be against the rules.(tho it wasn't against the letter of the law, as I was not controlling his nation, as there was none to control, I do admit that looking back, it does break the spirit of the law) Here's where the betrayal part comes in, as SamohT was also part of this discord. He saw what I said.

image.png?width=500&height=289

image.png?width=500&height=247

image.png?width=286&height=376

He betrayed not only me by keeping this to himself until it benefited him to have me out of the way, but he has also betrayed all of Petram and @Stian. I did log in again to see if he contacted any other accounts, perhaps hinting to his new account, but had no luck there. 

I admit I was wrong, and am, in the true meaning of the ford, sorry for my actions, and ask for your forgiveness @Kawaki(tho I don't expect to receive any from him) and @Stian, and from the other players in this game. As a punishment, I have deleted my nation, a full 5 months of work, and have just finished a self-imposed 1 week ban.

As Villain asks, who betrayed you?

The only one who betrayed someone is you in this case.

Not once did you say or tell me that you logged in to his account, the only thing you did, which your pictures also shows, is that i commented on it, saying that it would be very wrong to share his log-in details if you knew them.

And mentioning i wanted you out of my way, where do that come from?

You have never been any threat to me ingame in any way at all, so accusing me of this is just pathetic.

I even disbanded Legion for the good of the game, and Stian knows more than everyone that im willing to sacrifice my own power as a player ingame, considering what types of suggestions ive made to the game.

In the end i was also the one pushing for and suggesting a complete reset of nations one year ago, which also took away the total control of the game we had with our alliance in v1.0.

Not once have Legion started an alliance war, both in v1 and v2, so trying to picture me as power hungry is just wrong.

To end this with a positive note, it is good to see that you finally see how wrong it is to do what you did, instead of trying to defend it as you did on front of lots of people one week ago.

Of course i had to react and say this is against the ToS as soon as you admitted you had logged into his accounts several times without Kawaki knowing about it, cause if i did not, i would fail my modetator duty, and i would never be able to ban someone again because of something similar.

But hey, you even punished yourself, so guess we agree in the end.

On 12/30/2017 at 10:16 PM, Soldier 76 said:

Most of you know that @Samoht  has revealed that I have, 2 times, logged into Kawaki's account. This is true, but it is not all. Here is a full report on what happened, and what I have done to try and correct my mistake. 

1: Motive. After Kawaki, aka KIA, ETC(I can prove this to you if you would like) I despaired as I knew that I now did not know what nation he was using, and because I no longer had SamohT backing me, (as he had refused to ban him when I proved that he was KIA) (I also have proof of this) I remembered I still knew the password used for the KUA account, and decided to try it out on the Kawaki account to see if he still used the password. I figured, this might make up for loosing Mod support. So I tried it, and it worked! So I put this in a discord made to combat him:image.png?width=500&height=339

I did not, at this time, even think of the possibility that it might be against the rules.(tho it wasn't against the letter of the law, as I was not controlling his nation, as there was none to control, I do admit that looking back, it does break the spirit of the law) Here's where the betrayal part comes in, as SamohT was also part of this discord. He saw what I said.

He betrayed not only me by keeping this to himself until it benefited him to have me out of the way, but he has also betrayed all of Petram and @Stian. I did log in again to see if he contacted any other accounts, perhaps hinting to his new account, but had no luck there. 

I admit I was wrong, and am, in the true meaning of the ford, sorry for my actions, and ask for your forgiveness @Kawaki(tho I don't expect to receive any from him) and @Stian, and from the other players in this game. As a punishment, I have deleted my nation, a full 5 months of work, and have just finished a self-imposed 1 week ban.

Doesn’t it really matter I told you I don’t care which is why I did not report you and I’ve already told you I’m not playing this game anymore which others should stop playing too it’s getting old dislikenit or ban me but I don’t see any point in wasting time on this game welp see ya this will be the last time I log in

12 minutes ago, Kawaki said:

Doesn’t it really matter I told you I don’t care which is why I did not report you and I’ve already told you I’m not playing this game anymore which others should stop playing too it’s getting old dislikenit or ban me but I don’t see any point in wasting time on this game welp see ya this will be the last time I log in

Yee, finally.

1 hour ago, Kawaki said:

Everyone should share this game! This game is better than forge of empires and what not! This is a strategy game, but many that stop playing due to, "not liking it" or "don't see any point in playing it", don't treat it like a strategy game. Also, games like ,Forge of Empire , at some point will be come so slow that it will make you pay for currency. Sim City is also the same way. If you want to, you can spend your time making a free game that you have to pay for. @Stian, we need to make a free ad campaign. I'll do some research on how to do this. Love the game...

1 hour ago, Mythicminyme said:

Everyone should share this game! This game is better than forge of empires and what not! This is a strategy game, but many that stop playing due to, "not liking it" or "don't see any point in playing it", don't treat it like a strategy game. Also, games like ,Forge of Empire , at some point will be come so slow that it will make you pay for currency. Sim City is also the same way. If you want to, you can spend your time making a free game that you have to pay for. @Stian, we need to make a free ad campaign. I'll do some research on how to do this. Love the game...

In other words, games like Nations and NationStates are NOT made with money. I mean, I was an avid Forge of Empires player before flash started failing all together for me. That is interesting by the way. 

On 12/30/2017 at 9:16 PM, Soldier 76 said:

If that is true, please @Stian ban SamohT. Of course Kawaki doesn't care about this wonderful game, but SamohT basically turned the account into an alt, IF this report is true. Please investigate. 

2 hours ago, Lyl de Kela said:

In other words, games like Nations and NationStates are NOT made with money. I mean, I was an avid Forge of Empires player before flash started failing all together for me. That is interesting by the way. 

If that is true, please @Stian ban SamohT. Of course Kawaki doesn't care about this wonderful game, but SamohT basically turned the account into an alt, IF this report is true. Please investigate. 

The definition of 'multiple accounts' is: A user is strictly not allowed to operate more than one nation at any given time. Users are not allowed to operate and share accounts/information with one another.

If Terek got into Kawaki's account, it can be considered as 'sharing account information'.

@Stian, please investigate. In my opinion, the ToS clearly states that sharing account information is illegal. Terek broke the rules. However, if @Samoht did in fact hold this information to himself, then he betrayed us. However, then the entire community of people seeing that message also betrayed us. 

Investigate what?

Hailfire said in public on Discord that his old enemy uses his old password and askes if he could share the info with the community.

He was told that would be very wrong.

No one was hiding info, Hailfire was told he would be banned as soon as i knew he had actually used his enemys account and he even admitted and punished himself for it aftetwards because he knew it was a wrong thing to do (Hailfire).

I support every moderator that is in the forums like @Samoht and @Stian and to anyone else that is a moderator I respect them  and I believe that samoht didn’t do anything he always does the right thing yeah everyone makes bad decisions I know that Because while I was the Cuban Empire In 1.0 I made a bad decision and did something I shouldn’t have and should’ve looked at the rules before I did something like that and I still regret it to this day but I learned to always look at the rules and to do the right thing. (And plus look real closely to the pictures)I don’t even see any thing to combat samoht and he was just doing his job as a moderator Stian also is doing his best with keeping the game going and look at posts that involve him in looking into something but with him having so little time in everything he won’t beable to do many things on his own anymore and needs help keeping things under control in the game.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, Samoht said:

Investigate what?

Hailfire said in public on Discord that his old enemy uses his old password and askes if he could share the info with the community.

He was told that would be very wrong.

No one was hiding info, Hailfire was told he would be banned as soon as i knew he had actually used his enemys account and he even admitted and punished himself for it aftetwards because he knew it was a wrong thing to do (Hailfire).

Oh, okay.